Join us for the 3rd Annual
LONG ISLAND POTATO FESTIVAL
New season, same great potato filled show!
October 2, 2016
11:00AM - 4:00PM
(The event will take place rain or shine)
Long Island Sports Park
149 Edwards Ave, Calverton, NY 11933
Long Island Potato Festival is preparing to serve up a "spudtacular" filled day for everyone to come out and enjoy! With access to 30+ exhibitors, food trucks, live music, activities, seminars, and contests, with your ticket admission, you are bound to make a day of the event. Craft beverages, fresh food, and artisan products will be available to sample and purchase. It is sure to be a great time from starch to finish!
Come out to commemorate and celebrate Long Island’s long standing heritage of potato growers, farms, products, and more!!
Participate in our awesome contests!
• Can you put Mr. Potato Head back together again...blindfolded? Compete against friends & find out by entering the Mr. Potato Head building race!
• Think you have the best 'spud' salad in town? Then prove it by entering the Best Amateur Potato Salad Contest!
• Grab your peelers and pals to sign up for The Great Potato Peeling Race!
This festival promises to be a fun and exciting festival for all ages!!
• Potato Sack Races
• Access to Seminars
• Mr. Potato Head Decorating
and so much more!!
The event will take place outdoors and under tents. Tickets are $20 each and include admission to the festival plus access to the free seminars, contests, samples, activities and live music. Children 12 and under are free to attend!
It is highly recommended that you purchase your ticket in advance for savings! Check out our Facebook page for discount promo codes to save 50% on your tickets!
Some potato-based products that will be at this year's Potato Festival Farmer's Market include:
• French fries
• Potato chips
• Potato au gratin grilled cheese
• Belgian fries
• Loaded potato empanadas
Special thanks to our registration sponsor